Our client is a tier 1 banking organisation currently recruiting for a number of high profile, enterprise projects.
This project will involve the simplification and automation of international payments, and will require candidates with specific previous experience in this domain.
These contracts will be for a period of 12 months
The duties and responsibilities of the role will involve:
- Produce logical flow diagrams, including data flow, and decision tree matrix
- Capture functional requirements and translate into work breakdown structures.
- Develop hypotheses, provide recommendations and gain endorsement for action plans within ambiguous and complex environments
- Negotiation with stakeholders on time frames and delivery commitments
- Managing change and problem solving
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Financial services and payments processing background or switching background (ideally with experience in batch and real-time interfaces and internal and external systems and institutions)
- The ability to work in a fast paced, complex environment using Agile and hybrid methodologies
- Experience as a Senior Business Analyst - within a banking / Financial services organisation
If you feel that you are a fit for this opportunity, please send your application urgently! We are also happy to consider you for other suitable opportunities through your application.