Our client is seeking an experienced Midrange Developer to join a growing project team with proven abilities with IBM EAI Websphere and MQ.
The primary duties of the role include:
- Software System Engineer with experience designing and implementing Middleware solutions and Java Applications.
- Experience designing and developing integration solutions with IBM Websphere Message Broker, Oracle Service Bus 11g and Java.
- IBM Certifications: IBM SOA associate, IBM Websphere Message Broker v8 Solution Developer (2014). IBM System Administrator for Websphere Message Broker and Websphere MQ (advantageous).
- Experience implementing SOA patterns with Websphere Message Broker and Oracle Service Bus for optimal service orchestration. Proficient in ESQL, message maps, OSB message transformations and xquery.
- Practical experience integrating systems using communication protocols as: SOAP-WS, REST-WS, WSS, HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, SFTP, TCP, JMS and MQ.
- Participation in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Service detection and selection, design integration interfaces (WSDL, XSD, XML) effort estimation and integration flows implementation, deployment, testing and maintenance.
- Knowledge of Software Development Methodologies such as SOMA, RUP and Agile (Scrum).
- Administration of Java Application Servers such as IBM Websphere and Oracle Weblogic Server. Certified Administrator of Message Broker Server and MQ Multiplatform (I/Series, Aix, Unix, Linux, Windows).
- Monitoring and testing of integration components. Effective communication to other teams to troubleshoot integration platform.
- Mentoring of the team; transfer and sharing of knowledge.
If you're interested - take the next step and APPLY NOW! OR contact Carrie Watts or Vidya Sadawarte on 3319 7501.