Our Federal Government Client is seeking skilled Linux Developers to be responsible for designing, developing, and implementing software components into the HQOTM node as well as building testing and supporting instances of the designed node. This will involve the following:
- Design and document software components within the HQOTM node.
- Review and provide advice on the design and implementation of the HQOTM node.
- Integrate and customise existing software components and applications.
This is a long-term contract opportunity for 12 Months + 2x12 Months Extension, located at our Client's Russell/Majura, Canberra location.
As the successful candidate you will demonstrate:
- Greater than 8 years of software development experience.
- Experience developing software for Linux operating systems.
- Experience securing and hardening Linux operating systems.
- Experience designing and documenting software development components.
- Experience automating and scripting application installation and customisation.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess a NV1 Federal Government Security Clearance and be willing to upgrade to NV2.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Lizbeth Delos Reyes on 03 8080 7209 quoting Job Reference: #204954
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.