Our Private Sector Client is seeking a skilled Linux Administrator To provide complex technical platform and security services to infrastructure, products and services supplies they operate.
This is an ongoing Permanent role, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
As the successful candidate you will demonstrate:
- Expert level Linux (preferably RHEL) based system administration activities including high level troubleshooting in a complex environment.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in supporting and troubleshooting networking services and protocols: TCP/IP, DNS, NFS, LDAP, FTP, SSH, SNMP, SSL. High level of UNIX Shell scripting ability required.
- Substantial experience performing application support functions. Building and maintaining systems used for alarming, backups and reporting would be beneficial.
- Substantial experience performing customer restorations and incident response in a complex environment.
- Substantial experience building and maintaining gateway services such as SMTP, Web Proxy and
- Relevant Industry Certifications (Windows, Cisco, etc.)
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess or are able to gain a NV1 Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Abegail Baniqued on 02 9054 0955 quoting Job Reference: #204783
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.