6 months contract with possible extensions
About the role
- Delivery and leadership of quality assurance.
- Follow agreed test processes and procedures
- Support and use relevant test tools (HPQC, QTP, Load Runner, and Policy Tester).
- Complete test objectives on schedule (Test Strategy, Test Plan, and Test Scheduling).
- Coordinate non-functional testing activities.
- Communicate testing status, procedures and issues to the test manager / project manager in a timely manner.
- Provide guidance and support to both testing team and client as required.
- Liaise as required with all testing stakeholders including developers, system and network administrators, database administrators, client stakeholders, users and project manager.
- Defect management activities.
- Minimum 8 years' experience at enterprise level.
- Experience in SAP BW
- Detailed understanding of testing concepts and executing testing strategies.
- Demonstrated experience/skills working with HP Quality Centre.
- Demonstrated experience in Interpreting Business requirements to create test cases
- Demonstrable experience in System Integration testing
- Experience in Middleware of Web Services testing
- Experience writing SQL queries
For more information, please contact Pooja Gupta on 02 9409 4837, quoting ref:193415