Peoplebank is a preferred supplier to number of Commercial, State and Federal Government organizations for professional ICT contract staffing.
We are currently recruiting for a Lead Data Engineer to work on a federal govt. project. We are looking for a Data Specialist who has passion for wanting to develop and implement high quality data-centric products and systems.
This is a contract until June 2019. The candidate's must be eligible for Baseline Security Clearance.
- Experience as a Lead Data Engineer
- Proven experience in designing, developing and implementing scalable and robust data-centric solutions. This includes streaming and batch-type processes.
- SAP HANA (Strongly preferred).
- Experience in developing Operational & Management Information reporting solutions.
- Ability to quickly learn, understand & work effectively within a complex technical landscape.
- A demonstrated awareness of industry best practice and trends, and experience in having implemented these to achieve business outcomes.
Ideally, you will have exceptional interpersonal and communications skills. You will also have demonstrated experience in developing and maintaining strong relationships along with the ability to influence others and move towards a common vision or goal.
If you are ready to take up your next career opportunity please contact Roni Thomas / Matthew Chatterton for a confidential chat on 08 8112 7415 or apply now with your CV in Word Format.