About the role
The Lead Data Analyst for Case Management will lead the Case Management Data team within the Data Migration Stream. They will drive activities including data collection, transformation, cleaning and loading. This role covers business readiness assessments and business readiness preparation. The Lead Data Analyst for Case Management delivers Data Management activities and resources across multi-disciplinary teams, consisting of Commonwealth, contractor and system integrator resources, and wide engagement with external stakeholders in Defence and industry
- Lead and be accountable and responsible for the Case Management Data Workstream day-to-day management, providing governance over program delivery, including solution quality, scope management, planning, status reporting and risk/issue management.
- Be accountable and responsible for the development of a Case Management Data Readiness plan and managing a clear definition of the implementation scope for the Case Management Data Workstream, in terms of data collection, transformation, cleaning and loading, as defined in collaboration with Business Lead, Capability Lead, ERP Program Leadership and Defence Stakeholders.
- Be accountable and responsible to leverage Case Management delivery and technical implementation experience to identify opportunities and challenges in data readiness plans, mitigating risks and optimising implementation outcomes for Defence. Work collaboratively with Defence business (Data Stewards and Data Managers) to support:
- System Integrator led data profiling and analysis activities,
- Business-led data remediation and construction, and
- Data Stewards signing off all data loads, technical and business reconciliation.
- Work with legacy application sustainment teams in preparing documentation (Data Management Agreement and Privacy Impact Assessment) to support the extract of data from legacy applications. Supporting SI partners in the provisioning of legacy application data in a timely manner for the purpose of data profiling and analysis, and data migration.
- Be accountable for managing and governing the delivery of the required Case Management data outputs relevant to the functional stream.
- Support functional stream team members in interacting and consulting with the wider Defence organisation, including Defence Industry Partners.
- Be accountable and responsible for aligning stakeholders with realistic and achievable expectations of schedule, scope and solution.
- Collaborate, support and consult with SI Partner to review and agree the final Case Management Data design, leveraging ERP and SAP design experience to own and support the final SAP Solution design for client.
- Be accountable and responsible for preparing status reports on Case Management data readiness activities.
- The Lead Case Management Data Analyst will report to the ERP Data Lead
Skills and experience
- Excellent SAP ERP Back ground
- Experience working with Defence is BIG PLUS
FYI: BASELINE CLEARANCE is a MUST
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Abegail Baniqued on 02 9054 0955 quoting reference 207724.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.