About the Company
A large and well known Australian business, providing an integrated customer experience to its services.
About the Role
As Lead Business Analyst you will lead and conduct the Health Assessment stream of work within the competence assurance project. You will deliver robust and sustainable processes for sustainable management.
You will be working end to end as a Business Analyst doing analysis, problem solving, solution development and construct of documentation that's fit for purpose, running meetings, engaging with hard to catch stakeholders and facilitating across different teams.
You will be involved in the design of suitable data models and looking at the gap analysis between existing and required data, process and system designs. You will do data extraction, analysis and cleansing to support the to-be operating model
- Review and update the skills, training, assurance for the Competence Management Model
- Implement supporting IT systems to assist in managing competence expiries, renewals, continuation training, and assurance
- Establish an operating governance model to ensure future Business as Usual activities
- Develop service level relating to outsourced partners
- Develop a process model and implement robust processes and procedures to resolve business requirements
- Deliver communications and business readiness activities
- Prepare the business for the project benefits
- Review and improve health assessment processing and governance
- Must be experienced as a Senior Business Analyst and Lead Business Analyst
- Must demonstrate capability to lead a project stream and work end to end as an analyst
- Must have capability to conduct Lead BA analysis of current state and to design robust and sustainable future-state processes, governance frameworks, and supporting system requirements
- Ability to manage difficult stakeholders
- Prefer experienced in outsourced models and the development of service level expectations
- Experienced working with vendors
- Demonstrated capability to understand the complex needs of stakeholders and to develop fit-for-purpose solutions that are practical and sustainable
- Strong proven ability to establish relationships, influence and work in partnership with stakeholders at senior levels.
- High level of communication skills and presentation skills
Please APPLY NOW to Vanessa Knispel with your full resume in Word format for consideration as this role closes Wednesday 19th December
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Vanessa Knispel quoting reference: 190599
Please click the apply button