Multinational business, based in Macquarie Park, are seeking a Kronos developer who can design, implement and deploy a Kronos solution.
Join a team who are responsible for the application development, implementation and on-going support of the Kronos Time Management system.
This is an initial 6 month contract with possibility of long term extension
Your responsibilities will include system and security administration, application development and configuration, application and technical support, upgrades and change implementation.
Required technical skills and experiences :
- 5+ years in supporting Kronos workforce central and other solutions like Time Keeping, Labour Management interface, Leave of Absence module, Labour Scheduling, Time and Attendance, ADP interfaces and Connect software for interfaces.
- Experience in software development lifecycle (SDLC) methodology.
- Advanced knowledge of HR systems.
- Advanced skills supporting users in administration of profiles, pay rules, holidays, balances, overtime, tasks, pay codes, building blocks, work rules, pay periods, and all other configuration in Kronos.
- Advanced knowledge of the workforce integration manager software.
- Advanced knowledge of applying patches released by Kronos or other HR applications.
- Advanced understanding of principles of time and attendance, labour scheduling, benefits and other payroll process in Kronos and other HR applications.
- Advanced understanding of the capabilities and limitations of the native Kronos and other HR application's technical architecture/solution.
- Advanced knowledge of GENESYS and ad-hoc reports in Kronos.
If you are on the lookout for a role where you can make a difference, hit the Apply button now!
Peoplebank reference #197460