Are you a Designer looking to take your first step into a Development role?
Do you want to drive a Greenfield digital web project for a leading Financial Services organisation with full autonomy on frameworks/choice of software?
If so, this is your chance to join a newly created product development team, based in modern Sydney CBD offices.
You will work with contemporary, responsive, single-page apps in Angular.JS, speaking REST to spring-boot micro-services over an API gateway, backed and bound by amazon web services
Working alongside passionate and engaged colleagues, your role is to deliver new, functional user-centric applications.
This is a highly visible role on an exciting new project where you will have the opportunity to grow the product, grow a team and have full autonomy on driving software.
- A passion for building user-centric digital products
- A flexible and adaptive attitude-you enjoy learning and solving problems
- A mature approach to work
- 2+ years' experience developing outstanding web applications with cross-browser and cross -platform responsive designs
- Commercial experience with HTML5, CSS3, SASS, Angular.js
- Agile development methodologies
- A bachelor's degree
- Familiarity with modern build tools such as Gulp or Webpack
- User experience focused
Any Financial Services experience would be an obvious advantage and in addition to the above requirements, if you're familiar with Adobe AEM, Git, Jenkins, UDeploy, Jira, NodeJS, Code splitting / lazy loading and interest in Fintech you will be looked upon favourably.