Our Federal Government Client is seeking a skilled Junior Business Analyst to work on an extensive upgrade and digital modernisation program. This role will be working with Senior Business Analyst's in a proactive and collaborative culture with a key focus on requirements gathering and supporting and influencing key outcomes in this high-profile program.
This is a contract starting ASAP until December 2019 with possible extensions, will be located at our Client's Canberra CBD office and is ideal for candidates looking to grow their skillset.
As the successful candidate, you will demonstrate:
- 2 - 3 years' experience working as a Business Analyst with experience in process mapping
- Proven ability to deliver in a project and program environment under limited guidance
- The ability to translate and document stakeholder needs into detail business requirements
- The ability to effectively translate between business and technical terminology
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence and negotiate outcomes and manage complex stakeholder relationships
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess or are able to gain Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Peggy Jones on 02 6245 1726 quoting Job Reference: 193849
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.