Our client is a well-known and expanding international Software and Services company. They have a prestigious client portfolio and due to rapid growth are now looking to recruit a highly capable customer focused Junior Application Support Analyst. You will be an integral part of a small global and friendly support team on the leading web-enabled product.
- Working to provide excellent customer service to our clients
- Supporting customers at varying levels of experience or technical capability under varying time constraints
- Troubleshooting and case management follow-up within SLAs
- Application maintenance including installation, configuration and administration
- Escalating bugs to development team and communicating status/changes back to customer
- Participating in continuously improving our knowledge base
- Potential travel to customer sites
- Assisting sales team in demonstrations and with technical advice
- Be a key support contact for the APAC region
- Basic networking skills, good knowledge of application/system security, IIS, web technologies and Microsoft SQL or Oracle
Degree qualified in IT, you will be an enthusiastic and confident individual who has recently graduated or has upto two years relevant application support experience. You could also be looking to leverage your Desktop experience. You will have excellent customer service skills and outstanding interpersonal skills. As a natural self-starter, you will be able to take the initiative and own issues but also know when to escalate. Troubleshooting and root cause analysis is what makes you tick.
This is genuinely a fantastic opportunity to launch your IT career and leverage your passion for Application Support.
Please apply now, or for a confidential conversation call Elton Kelly on 03 8080 7204