Our client, an Australian Iconic Enterprise is seeking for an experienced Iteration Manager preferably with Salesforce experience to join their team for an initial 6 month with potential Extension.
The Iteration Manager will be responsible for leading the development, testing and implementation phases of Agile projects. This role will be required to work with internal teams as well as partners and vendors to ensure consistency and quality of delivery. A key component of the role is to ensure Agile technology standards and guidelines are adhered to during development and test cycles, as well as ensuring successful and considered transition to support of projects.
- Ability to lead strategic delivery project and manage project teams
- 5+ years' experience in project management or delivery management or as an Agile coach
- Extensive experience as an Agile Project Manager or Iteration Manager across a multiple of domains
- In depth knowledge of one or more Agile frameworks as acquired through practical experience
- Understanding of software development lifecycle from concept through to final implementation
- Demonstrated success delivering projects using Agile techniques in the online domain
- Proven ability to manage resources, dependencies, scope, and risks using Agile
- People leadership experience
- Excellent communication, analytical and facilitation skills
- Proactive promoter of best practices and a quality mindset.
- Proven success in working with and across Business and IT Delivery Teams to deliver effective and cost efficient technology based solutions.
- Vendor Management and selection
- In-depth knowledge of Agile / RAD project delivery methodologies.
- Understanding of User-Centred Design methods
- Tertiary qualification in IT/computer Science or business related discipline.
- Agile certification is desirable.
If you have the experience to be successful and seek your next career position, then please APPLY NOW or call Sumi quoting the job ref #209587