- Full time permanent position
- Work for a leading client in the Perth CBD
- Experience with Intune operations
A global company based in the Perth CBD is seeking an Intune SME who is responsible for architecture, design, implementation, and configuration of Profiles.
- Deployment of other Microsoft cloud technologies such as Azure AD, RMS, SSO, MFA.
- Coordinate project activities across customer, vendor, and teams (Cloud, Server, Network etc).
- Standardisation of service development and lifecycle management project activities.
- Explaining plans agreed with managers to designers and developers.
- Identifying the hardware and software that will be needed.
- Work with customers to architect modern Desktop/Device management solutions using Windows 10/ Android/ iOS with Intune
- Assisting in design and implementation of the IT infrastructure, troubleshooting and provide solutions for problems and conflicts.
- Creating technical Documentation for new or existing services and Report creation.
- Planning for Disaster Recovery & High Availability systems.
- End-Points Life cycle management like feature update, upgrades etc.
- Application Delivery infrastructure design and deployment for Windows 10, Android, iOS.
- Maintain an awareness of current developments in Digital Workplace and conduct research and development of new technologies.
If you have the skills and experience, we are seeking, please apply now via the link below. Suitable candidates will be contacted for a confidential discussion.
Contact: Priyanka Shah - 9423 1405 - (Job reference: 248074)