About the Company:
The Innovation Hub of a large Consultancy who work with a range of industries and clients to provide rapid technology development to help their clients who sit across a wide array of industries to embrace new technologies and ways of working. Working with clients to explore new ideas, build and produce rapid prototypes and software delivering new technology to drive business value.
About the role:
Work as part of a team of Interaction Designers who are creative, passionate and deep interaction specialists. Interaction design is at the heart of the businesses' design process, you will be working collaboratively with Product and Engineering teams to craft experiences from strategy through to digital product creation.
* Uncover user needs through research, develop deep insights, generate concepts, and craft how people will interact with the products and services we design
* Contribute to and occasionally lead interaction design and service design activities, including: plan, design, facilitate, and synthesize client workshops, user interviews, and creative brainstorms
* Frame and tell the story of design solutions and contribute to the communication of research findings, conceptual ideas, detailed design, and design rationale
Skills and experience:
* 3+ years' experience in Interaction Design across varied users, business problems, and devices
* An understanding and experience with design for cross platform delivery - Mobile, Web, X Platform, VR, AR, Gaming and 3D design
* Experienced in creating experience maps, user journeys and service blueprints, interaction models, flows, and wireframes
* Experience with rapid prototyping methods, ranging from paper sketching to digital prototypes
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Jessica Hewins quoting reference 212804.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.