This role will support the integration of Programs within the Transformation portfolio, which is central to driving the quality and pace of this transformation. You will support Enterprise Architects and Program directors in managing opportunities to optimise, re-use and build shared capabilities by providing visibility to Leadership and facilitate integration and decision-making process.
- Operate Integration Managementby Facilitating alignment workgroups discussions.
- Facilitate impediment resolution through conversations with Enterprise Portfolio Group, Program leads, Risk leads and Enterprise architects.
- Ensure escalation of impediments for resolution to the Service Revolution Leadership Team and support discussions.
Support overall Integration Management with Customer Journey labs, Platforms and Programs, and be custodian of the process.
Prepare materials and organise agenda items related to integration sessions for SRT Leadership Team.
- Operationalise Integrated Roadmap by working with Service Designer, Co-Design teams, Technology team, Capabilities team and Program directors to validate assumptions and format of the Transformation Roadmap. The roadmap should cover expected capabilities (Business and Technology) that will be delivered, impacted products and customers, the expected benefits, and the adoption trends.
- Track and communicate progress for the delivery of the Transformation Roadmap
- Proven experience in technology program portfolio optimisation
- Proven experience with facilitating workshops, following actions, driving risk mitigation and impediment resolution
- Experience in Technology architecture
- Experience with road-mapping exercise
- Knowledge of Agile and Customer Journey
- Excellent communication skills, ability to communicate up to Head-Of level
- Presentation skills to high quality and speed: PPT critical and other tools advantageous
- Portfolio and Program Management, and reporting tool knowledge an advantage
- 1+ years relevant experience in a similar level