Our client, a large Australian employer is seeking to engage an experienced Infrastructure Solution Architect.
You will be joining an existing team and will be required to take part in project deployment and maintenance from the Sydney office location.
The ideal candidate will have prior demonstrated extensive client facing experience within the Australian market sector.
This is a key role within the project, you must be a clear and precise communicator in English with outstanding documentation skills as you will be liaising with business stakeholders of all levels.
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian permanent resident or citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
* 5+ years relevant experience in designing and implementing virtualization, storage, disaster recovery and other data center technologies
* Previous data centre and/ or cloud migration experience
* Experience in designing and implementing Microsoft failover clusters, Hyper-V, VMware and disaster recovery solutions
* PowerShell or other scripting experience
* Knowledge of LAN and WAN technologies
* Experience in designing solutions around Microsoft windows and Unix/Linux based operating systems
* Detailed knowledge VMWARE Converter, P2V, V2V, and Double-Take
* Current MSFT and VMware certifications