Our CBD Based client is looking for experienced IT Project Managers to join their ever growing business for initial 12 month contract roles.
You will be a mining focussed IT Project Manager with a primarily infrastructure background, with some applications experience also.
- Plan, manage and direct large-scale, complex projects based on a defined need and to achieve project objectives. Planning the scope and baseline for the project, including defining the project plan, charter and project schedule.
- Monitor and control the work to ensure that the project remains on track and in control. Evaluate trade-offs between project size and complexity, cost, urgency, risk and stakeholder value.
- Partner with business sponsors to define success metrics and criteria and continually update relevant business stakeholder of project status and periodically publish project status reports
Skills and experience
- Previous experience working with remote sites.
- Project Management qualification - PMI, PRINCE2, Diploma/Certificate in PM, or equivalent
- Demonstrates advanced application of competencies in highly complex, dynamic and challenging situations and contexts. Must demonstrate deep knowledge and experience in these competencies and be recognised as having specialist expertise in all areas.
- Understanding key technology and technological drivers in order to optimise outcomes and risk
- Identifying, developing and sustaining productive relationships with all stakeholders to deliver the best business outcomes.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Gayle Truslove on 08 94231400 quoting reference 246180.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.