A Federal Government Agency assists in the delivery of social and health payments and services for Australia.
Our client is seeking an Infrastructure Engineering and Design Lead. In this role you would be responsible for the overall technical design and oversee infrastructure implementation for a particular program within their department.
Key Tasks and Duties
- Perform key technical interface between Solutions Architects, Infrastructure Designers, Security Engineers, Infrastructure Build staff and the broader program.
- Work collaboratively across the project, Solutions Integrator and internal delivery teams to ensure solutions meet project requirements and timelines.
- Overall infrastructure technical assurance across both cloud and on-premise environments.
- Design complex infrastructure solutions to support mission critical, highly available, scalable and high transaction solution.
The ideal candidate would have the following:
- Holds Australian Citizenship
- Demonstrated experience working as a Senior Infrastructure Designer or Architect working in a large enterprise environment.
- Experience designing and building complex solutions across cloud platforms.
- Detailed understanding of networks, security, databases and other related technologies.
- The ability to design and work with Private cloud solutions - Redhat Openstack and Openshift
As this is a position within a Federal Government agency, the successful candidate must be an Australian Citizen.
If you feel this role fits your skill set and experience, please apply now!
For more information, please contact Lizbeth Delos Reyes and quote job reference # 197999