Our client is a Perth CBD based mining company seeking an IT Infrastructure Architect/ PM for a 6 month contract to work concurrently on multiple, technical infrastructure projects.
We are seeking strong, recent, commercial experience with the following type of infrastructure projects/ technical areas:
- AD review and clean up - OU structure to enable for O365;
- Exchange 2016 and online upgrade - in hybrid model;
- Skype for business upgrade - in hybrid model;
- SCCM review and final Window 10 deployment review;
- O365 Security check and architectural review - best practices;
- New RDS - Terminal servers for users, IT and contractors - 2016 and Windows 10 look;
- Certificates PKI review;
- Network and communications (fibre, radio and microwave, WiFi), upgrades and implementations;
- Infrastructure upgrades;
- Meeting room upgrades for sites - extension of Skype for business;
- There might be some security work, for the PM to oversee a number of activities and report.
- Contract until end of November 2018;
- Opportunity to work in the mining industry;
- Perth CBD location.
If you are suitable and would like to be considered, please hit apply now with a suitable resume.
Contact: Mili Solanki
Reference number: 184764