We are looking to hire an experienced Infrastructure Engineer for one of our premier clients. This role plays an integral part of a multi-disciplinary team to ensure that goals and objectives of new business development requests are accomplished within prescribed time frames. The incumbent must consistently aim to deliver quality services and/or solutions that meet business requirements and ensure that goals are accomplished in line with business objectives.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 7 years of experience in this field. The successful candidate will possess the following experience, attributes and qualifications:
- Experience in the management of large and complex ICT infrastructure, network and database environments, with experience in applying ITIL
- Experience in Storage systems including Storage Virtulisation SAN Director and Router and SAN storage
- Experience Backup and disaster recovery solutions including Virtual Tape Libraries and Automated Tape Libraries
- Advanced skills in
- Active Directory
- Windows Server and Clustering
- Network technologies (F5, DHCP, DNS, TCP/IP and network firewalls).
- Security (Anti-Virus technologies and system patching).
- Backup and disaster recovery client software on VMware and Wintel servers (BA Client, LAN Free, TDP for SAP, TDP for Oracle, TDP for SQL, FCM).
If you're interested then please submit your resume by hitting the APPLY NOW button
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Neha Bajaj quoting reference: 187480