Provide information security (IS) subject matter expertise to business unit portfolio of Information Technology (IT) projects and change initiatives and facilitates IS risk assessments to support successful delivery.
- Act as the main liason between projects and the IAS function
- Participate in a team of information security professionals to deliver subject matter expertise (SME) and service capability to project delivery teams to help support business outcomes and take ownership
- Lead agreed project engagement for IAS
- Support the supply and demand of information security services to large, varied and complex programs and projects
- Ensure that information security is an embedded and critical part of the project delivery lifecycle (including during the early stages of projects) regardless of delivery methodology
- Ensure the successful transition to production and business as usual (BAU) across people, process and technology for information security impacts from projects
- Lead and provide IAS cost estimates back to projects for business cases
- Contribute and build IAS requirements into solution designs.
- Report on Information Security risks, activities and outcomes.
- Own agreed Information Security processes within the project delivery lifecycle.
- Liaise between project/solution/architecture teams and BAU/operational teams.
- Engage and manage vendors associated with any security engagement to deliver project outcomes.
- Contribute to process and procedure development and enhancements for the IS Engagement Team.
If you are interested in this position, click apply today or call Sam Makdesi on 03 8080 7257 or email at email@example.com