Our client, a large International Bank require an Informatica Developer to work on a major implementation project.
Responsibilities will include:
- Design, develop, enhance and support Informatica MDM implementation projects
- Monitor, analyze and participate in business and technical requirements review, data profiling, data modelling
- Work along with team leads, solution architects, and subject matter experts
- Communicate risks, issues, challenges and status/progress of the project
- Responsible for the development and documentation of deliverables.
Required Technical Skills
- Experience in development, configure, maintenance, and enhancement of Informatica MDM
- Hub Configuration
- IDD Application Development using Business Entities
- Application Integration experience using Informatica Composite Services (REST)
- Experience with Java Enterprise and Oracle PLSQL\SQL Server
- Programming environment: Windows, Linux, Unix
- Experience in databases such as Oracle PLSQL \ SQL Server
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Rochelle Taylor quoting reference 183494