Our client, a Global Business, is seeking to engage an experienced Implementation Consultant - Payroll.
You will be joining an existing team and will be required to take part in configuration & project deployment from the Mascot location.
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian permanent resident or citizen.
About the role
Support the Implementation Manager to achieve all departmental KPIs through the successful provision of Consulting and Implementation services
- Define client requirements, provide gap analysis, document, build and configure the outcome of these efforts
- Partner with internal and external client stakeholders to develop an executable plan that accounts for both functional and technical
- Successfully implement products and associated services within required time frames
- Communicate with client throughout Implementation life-cycle
- Anticipate, identify and analyse risks, problems and opportunities - establishing priorities and efficiently allocating and utilizing resources for resolutions
- Apply project methodology - planning, follow up, reporting and quality assurance
- Review and measure progress against specified criteria and deliverables, developing and implementing suitable corrective action as required
- Act as subject matter expert by keeping up to date with technology and legislative developments
- Demonstrate high level of customer service across all internal and external stakeholders, in a fast paced and high pressured environment
- Demonstrated experience within an Implementation environment, with an understanding of payroll, payroll applications including Time & Attendance and processing
- Experience with project management methodology
- Demonstrated understanding of corporate enterprise reporting systems, e.g. CRM.
- Experience with the 'build and configuration' of products/systems
- Proven experience in data mapping, data conversion and data integrity
- Advance understanding of interface technologies
- Tertiary qualification with a business related field, or Information Technology
- Project Management certification ideal
For more information, please contact Pooja Gupta, quoting ref: 196189.