Our Federal Government client is seeking a skilled ITIL - Service Desk (Technical Writer) with an understanding of the application of the ITIL framework.
You will help in development, implementation, and ongoing maintenance of the Service Desk Knowledgebase including systems, tools, resources, artefacts, and training modules for service desk staff and our client's staff, knowledgebase policies, and processes in alignment with the ITIL framework.
You will be writing and maintaining technical documentation and service management system design specifications; and the documentation of new processes in consultation with business representatives, Subject Matter Experts, and other specialists.
Key skills and experience:
- Understanding of applying service and knowledge management practices across an organisation and within a knowledge base.
- Knowledge and experience in documenting service desk support artefacts and tools for clients and maintenance of a knowledge base
- Proven ability to communicate effectively whilst responding to stakeholder needs and expectations across a geographically dispersed network.
- Proven analytical abilities with the ability to facilitate change and contribute to business improvement strategies.
- Knowledge and experience in successfully setting priorities and delivering quality results on time - desirable
- Demonstrated personal integrity whilst achieving results within legislative and policy parameters - desirable
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess a Baseline Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Priya Kuncham on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: #205742
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.