Peoplebank are currently recruiting for an awesome company, based in the Adelaide CBD who are looking to add a talented IT Support Analyst to their team on an initial 6-month contract, with a view to going permanent, on-going.
Based in the Adelaide HQ, but providing IT Support to ed-users across Australia, you will be providing both phone based and also face to face, deskside IT support. This will be both for BAU support and also projects, as the company currently rolls out Office 365 and Windows 10.
This is a vital role, as you will be the single point of IT Support for all users. It is imperative, therefore, that you pride yourself in your customer service skills, delighting end-users with your friendly, approachable demeanour. You will also pride yourself in your ability to effectively problem solve a wide range of IT issues.
- Supporting all IT systems and services, including PCs, laptops, hardware LAN, WAN and telephony systems
- Monitoring of all Service Desk contact points in support of IT Services, ensuring availability and responding to users to the agreed SLA.
- Taking full ownership of incidents, ensuring accurate and timely updates are maintained in the service desk tool, and managing them until a solution has been provided and the incident is closed to the user's satisfaction.
- 3rd party vendor liaison, where required.
- Processing service and change requests. E.g. new users, purchasing new IT hardware, software etc.
Skills and Experience required
- Prior experience working on a IT Service Desk and/or Desktop Support role.
- Technical capability with a focus on supporting Microsoft technologies.
- Skilled with supporting
- Windows 7/10 desktops
- Microsoft Office (2013 or later)
- PC Hardware, PC build, printers, etc.
- General IP networking skills (DHCP, DNS, ipconfig, etc.)
- Awesome problem-solving skills, with first rate customer service mindset.
This is a rare opportunity to join a growing company, with low staff turnover, high levels of staff engagement!.
So please APPLY NOW for our consideration.