Our Federal Government Client is seeking a skilled IT Project Manager to engage in the following deliverables:
- Manage and lead an IT project team in the completion of projects, which may fit within broader department business-led projects; ensure delivery of activities within timeframes and quality requirements.
- Translate the department's IT strategy and explain to others how own project fits within other business projects and the broader department priorities and objectives
- Be accountable for managing allocated resources, working with external providers, setting work area priorities, managing workflows, developing strategies and evaluating business outcomes
- Build and sustain mutually beneficial relationships, consult and share information with own team, build the skills of staff through knowledge transfer and maximise team strengths to achieve project and business outcomes
This is a long-term contract opportunity for 12 Months, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
As the successful candidate you will demonstrate:
- Three or more years project management experience in I.T.
- ITIL or ITSM certifications preferred. PMP certifications desirable.
- Business & IT strategy experience
- Knowledge of related software tools
- Proficiency with related software tools including but not limited to ProjectManager.com, JIRA, MS Excel, etc.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess or are able to gain a Baseline Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Priya Kuncham on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: #205106
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.