Our client, a large Australian enterprise that is a leader in the construction / real estate sector is seeking to engage an experienced Desktop Manager.
You will be joining an existing team within an existing structure and you'll be required to take part in the support of 2000+ users as well as project deployment from the Sydney office location.
The ideal candidate will have prior demonstrated extensive client facing experience within the Australian market sector.
This is a key role within the project, you must be a clear and precise communicator in English with outstanding documentation skills as you will be required to lead and mentor reports and create and foster relationships with internal stakeholders and vendors.
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian permanent resident or citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
- Minimum 5 years total IT Desktop Management experience,
- Vocational qualifications or certifications,
- Office365, Exchange and Sharepoint experience.
- Solid technical background with Windows systems, Microsoft applications, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Exchange, remote access technologies, VOIP, Video conferencing, SCCM.
- BYOD experience,
- Service management software experience,
- ITIL working knowledge,
- Enthusiastic and contagious can do attitude,
- Outstanding communications skills and abilities as well as presentation experience,
- Ability to work well in ambiguous environments.
If you have all the required skills and experience mentioned you are encouraged to apply for a confidential chat and further job details.