My client, a bank with a large global presence is looking to bring on a talented IT Delivery manager to assist on their Open Banking program. This will be an initial contract role.
You will need to possess exceptional communication skills and thrive in a past-paced environment. You will need to be a strong influencer and negotiator, interacting with key stakeholders and third party vendors. We are looking for a motivated individual who wants to lead by example.
- Work closely with Open Banking team to ensure projects are delivered in a timely manner
- Management of a team of developers, testers and other support personnel
- Provide Technical leadership and ensure solutions are in-line with business requirements
- Work towards integrating automated solutions where possible
- Manage resource allocation
- Commitment to improving efficiency in the business
Skills and experience
- Approximately 7 years of experience in delivery management
- Proven experience across banking and finance sector and understanding of core banking applications
- Ability to work across multiple teams in an onshore/offshore environment
- Strong knowledge of API development and integration
- Any of the following technologies will be highly regarded: Temenos T24, Informatica MDM or Azure
- Excellent customer focus and the ability to mentor staff
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Ellen on 02 8267 4600 quoting reference 207696.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.