About the Company
A large and well known Australian business, providing an integrated customer experience to its services.
About the Role
As the Business Relationship Manager you will will act as the strategic interface between business units for business technology strategy development, solution discovery, service management, risk management and relationship management.
You will provide high value strategic support and guidance through key IT initiatives and will communicate decisions, priorities and relevant project information. As Business Relationship Manager you will manage the end to end delivery of all client initiatives and will be responsible for the client relationship management including critical issue escalation and resolution during service interruption.
- Act as the CIO's delegate in managing the business relationship between the organisational IT function and customers
- be the central liaison point, develop and monitor strategies to promote a customer-focused culture between customers, suppliers and IT
- Facilitate regular meetings and workshops with stakeholders to understand the specific goals of the overall organisation and individual business units
- identify and prioritise projects and promote IT capability, initiatives and services to drive adoption levels and customer satisfaction with regards to IT issues
- Act as a key management escalation point for customers
- Responsible for post implementation activities
- Manage project initiation using internal resources to establish commercial viability
- identify and escalate potential risks
- Generate and convert value-driven technology opportunities
- Extensive IT and business experience
- Have worked in an Agile environment
- Previous experience in Client Relationship, Business Relationship Manager or IT Relationship Management roles
- Highly advanced experience in building relationships with senior stakeholders regarding provision of IT services
- Broad range of exposure to various technical environments and business segments
- Proven experience leading the customer delivery and governance of managed IT services in large, complex organisations,
- Ability to promote collaborative relationships, and partnering to accurately identify and manage emerging issues and challenges affecting delivery
- Experience in a Senior IT Customer Management & Relationship role with proven ability to influence and manage senior stakeholders
- Strong understanding of the IT domain, emerging technologies and trends
- Experience with primary accountability for client relationships at the executive level
- Extensive experience leading strategic planning and technology roadmap development in alignment with broader organisational strategy
- Extensive experience in project lifecycles from business case development to final delivery, oversight of project teams as they gather functional and technical requirements, project timelines, status reports, issues/risk lists, and deployment
Please note that this is not an IT project delivery role
Please APPLY NOW with your full resume in Word format for consideration as this role closes soon
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Vanessa Knispel quoting reference: 184418
Please click the apply button.