Our client is looking for Program Manager to take charge of the special project.
- The successful applicant will work with the End User Technologies team to manage a program of work responsible for the delivery of a single Department Standard Operating Environment (SOE).
- This position will report to the Director of End User Technologies and will be supported by a team of/teams of project support staff and SOE Engineers.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Demonstrated experience in the successful delivery of Project, Program and Portfolio Management
- Proven experience in a similar role with demonstrated technical understanding in ICT concepts and processes.
- Demonstrated ability to lead business (internal and external) on a transformation journey.
- High level interpersonal skills, including the ability to liaise effectively with a range of stakeholders in providing expert advice to enable achievement of desired outcomes.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who are able obtain a Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Priya Kuncham on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: 209500
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.