We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced HRIS Functional Lead to join our client's project team of professionals for a seven-month term.
As the HRIS Functional Lead you will be driving business engagement on the HRIS project including co-ordination and scheduling of all functional work-stream deliverables and participation of business stakeholders in all project activities. You will be responsible for ensuring that QUU's business needs are incorporated holistically across both the process and platform components of the HRIS solution.
The HRIS Functional Lead will lead a team of Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and work closely with Service Partner Functional Consultants, and the HRIS Project Team's Solution & Enterprise Architects, Testers and Change Managers to ensure appropriate configuration and the future-state operating model is achieved.
This role has the following accountabilities:
- Under the direction of the HRIS Project Manager, lead a team of business subject matter experts through a fast-paced prescribed implementation methodology to deliver the functional work-stream tasks and deliverables including business analysis and business inputs to project configuration and data conversion deliverables.
- Plan and manage the schedule and quality of all functional work-stream deliverables for the HRIS Project.
- Work with the HRIS Service Provider's functional consultants to facilitate the functional design and configuration of the business solution with SMEs to ensure it is fit-for-purpose, streamlined, simple, intuitive and supportable by the business.
- Manage relationships with broader business stakeholders and partners to achieve alignment and support for the new solution including business enables required to achieve business benefits and outcomes.
- Take responsibility for coordinating timely business design decisions through appropriate consultation with business stakeholders and facilitating design governance forums as needed.
- Work closely with the HR Solution Architect to ensure business and solution design outcomes are aligned with the enterprise & business architecture strategy for HR are the best-fit for Urban Utilities' current and future needs.
- Work closely with the organisational change work-stream to facilitate business transition from a disparate group of manual and customer business processes into an online, best practice, prescribed business process framework.
- Support the organisational change work-stream in design and delivery of change activities to enable delivery of an agreed set of strategic and operational business benefits and outcomes
- Support the business testing program in design and execution.
- Develop the business Transition to Support model to ensure a seamless and successful transition of rolling adoption and support of the new solution from the project to the relevant business teams post go-live.
- Champion the 'voice of the customer' and advocate for the employee experience in the design and delivery of the HRIS.
- Monitor, mitigate and escalate to the HRIS Project Manager any risks or issues from the business that may impact the success for the project or the broader HRIS Program.
- Undertake any other project activities as required.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Bharti Chandramouli on 07 3003 7643 or Carrie Watts on 07 3003 7644 quoting reference 203910.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.