Our client, a leader in the Australian IT&T services industry, are looking for a Junior to Mid-Level Technical Support Analyst to join their Technical Sales team based in Sydney's Inner West.
Supporting a rapidly growing team of Account Managers and Technical Sales professionals, the role will be responsible for being the technical point of contact for all things Unified Communications (Cisco, Avaya, Mitel and NEC). Furthermore, the role will attend customer proposal meetings in order to respond to technical queries that may arise.
The role will additionally be upskilling within the Network, IP Telephony (Unified Communications) and Cloud domain in order to become a Subject Matter Expert and later progress within the Professional Services area.
The team is a very close knit, supportive and cooperative environment that prides their ability to provide a high level of customer service and satisfaction and as such it is imperative that successful candidates have attitudes and working behaviours that replicate those of the existing staff.
If you wish to be considered for this role you must have the following:
- 3-5 years experience within IT Support.
- Substantial knowledge and understanding of Unified Communications comprising of multi-vendor technologies such as Cisco, Avaya, Mitel or NEC.
- Knowledge and understanding of Cloud technologies would be beneficial.
- A strong work ethic combined with a good eye for detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please either APPLY NOW or contact Aine Grimes on (02) 9409 4817 quoting reference: 184362