We are partnering with a global consulting organisation are looking for 2 x React Front End developers from a mid to senior level for a large project based in Melbourne. You'll be working alongside an existing team of developers, testers and designers.
- Able to work in a complex environment of integrating the work they do on the react side with Sitecore, MuleSoft APIs, devops pipeline etc.
- You'll have at least four years of commercial experience in modern web technologies (HTML5, CSS and JS) ideally at digital agency, product, consulting practice.
- Strong knowledge of UI development best practice and SPA's.
- Commercial experience using React + Redux using ES6 (at least 2 years).
- Experience in developing applications using responsive web design.
- Experience with modern CI/CD concepts, practices and toolkits (such as CircleCI).
- Good understanding of WCAG accessibility requirements.
- Experience using type-checking languages (Flow or Typescript) and CSS-in-JS libraries is a plus.
- You'll have worked on large websites or applications, and ideally understand some of the challenges in building robust interfaces for content-driven CMS driven web properties (Drupal, Sitecore, AEM etc.).
- You have a solid understanding of how 'the back end' works and understand the role of a framework like Node.js or a language like Java. If you've got experience with building things on the back-end (APIs, services etc.) even better.
- You have some familiarity with cross-cutting concerns in web development, such as security, performance, accessibility etc.
- Exposure to, or an interest in, agile delivery methodologies would be useful.
Please submit you CV in MS word format along with a covering letter for consideration ensuring it addresses the skills and experience necessary to be considered.
To discuss this role further please contact Brenden Clark (03) 8080 7256