My Client, a leading global bank are looking to bring on a number of talented First Line Monitoring (FLM) and Assurance Analysts for an initial 6 month contract with the view to extend. This is an amazing opportunity to join an existing, high performing team with solid strategies in place to achieve their goals.
If you are committed to continual improvement, work well both independently and as part of a team and can manage competing priorities effectively this will be the right role for you. You will work closely with the Client Integrity Unit across Australia and New Zealand, mainly across Customer Due Diligence (CDD).
- Ensure that CDD standards are maintained to the highest degree and are legally accurate
- Compile monthly reporting for Senior Management on portfolio progress
- Provide Quality Assurance/First Line Monitoring (6 eye) for CDD files for new clients and reviews
- Identify and deliver process improvement opportunities on an ongoing basis
- Minimum 5 years experience working in Banking and Finance, specifically on AML/CTF and CDD requirements
- Particular experience with Lending and Deposits products
- Knowledge of regulatory and compliance issues related to Australia, New Zealand and Europe; including but not limited to the Banking Code of Practice, AML, CTF, Sanctions, FATCA CRS
- Experience in developing CDD specific processes, guidance and training
- Ability to work well under pressure
This role offers exposure to the Australia/New Zealand reagion, with the opportunity to gain insight into the business as a whole. It will allow you to build on your technical Compliance capabilities while developing your interpersonal skills and will be beneficial for career progression.