Our national client is seeking to engage multiple highly skilled and motivated Field Service Engineers to join their growing Canberra team.
As a technician, you will be responsible for:
- Connecting temporary generator to the site
- maintaining, and refueling Gensets (diesel generator)
- Ability to perform Reactive, Preventive and Corrective Maintenance activities on sites, such as Antennas, Feeders, Groundings, Rectifiers, Batteries, emergency generators and other Site Support Systems.
- Temporary fixes for Site infrastructure, e.g. fences, climbing obstructions.
- Testing and repairing external alarms, lights, fuses, AC systems.
- Supports Field Operations & Planning Engineers
- Reporting on faults and fixes of site support systems
- Supports Spare Part Management, collection, installation and returning store spares as per the spare part management process
Skills / Experience required:
- 1 year + Experience in mobile technology space working in Field Operations.
- Commitment to Safety (WH&S)
- Ability to work unsupervised and follow approved procedures.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work effectively under pressure.
- Well-developed communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Flexible approach.
- Strong customer focus, relationship building and management skills;
- Professional approach and comply with company code of conduct.
Apply now for immediate consideration or for a full job description of this role, contact Zahid Alam on 02 6245 1739
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.