Our Federal Government Client is seeking a knowledgeable and engaging Enterprise Solution Architect for a digital transformation project. This is an ASAP engagement through until June 2019, with extension options.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- 8 or more years' experience working in complex government environments involving cross agency engagement, solutions delivery, and capability establishment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a demonstrated ability to explain complex problems and solutions in a simple manner, and an ability to communicate with stakeholders at multiple levels
- Experience in designing and delivering hybrid cloud enterprise solution architectures using and integrating Microsoft Azure IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS components.
- Technical knowledge and experience in designing and delivering solutions based on Microsoft Dynamics 365 (Online), D365 Portal, Office 365, and SharePoint online.
- Technical knowledge and experience in designing and delivering solutions based on the full stack of Microsoft Enterprise Technologies, from networking to virtualisation and platforms and applications.
- Experience in working with and supporting AGILE programs and projects.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold a BASELINE Federal Government Security Clearance to apply.
To progress with this opportunity, or to find out more about the role, please reach out to Syed Hasnain on 02 6245 1703 Job Reference: 189268.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in the position.