We are currently recruiting for an Enterprise Architect to work within a dynamic team environment. You will be an experienced Enterprise Architect who has generated project buy-in from the business and see the project through until implementation.
You will assist the senior management and executive team future state road mapping and leading this change across the business. The ability to communicate and influence non-technology senior stakeholders will be an essential part of this role.
The responsibilities of the role revolve around:
- Own architecture design principles, frameworks, governance and policy with the divisional stakeholders and external delivery teams.
- Generate business buy-in for projects and changes with non-technology stakeholders. You will need to communicatie complex technology transformation to non-technology executives.
- Be able to frame and work through - technology idea through to inception into the business
- See through implementations of enterprise architectures to delivery, guiding and leading solution architects on this journey.
The successful person will have experience in:
- Working through the enterprise strategy within in large customer oriented corporate companies
- Generate business buy in for architecture transformation
- Demonstrated strategy implementation, see through finer details of the project
- Defining or contributing to enterprise strategies
- Working with employers with diverse product ranges
- Has been involved with customer enablement, product uplift and technology to support customer and products across the enterprise
For more information contact APPLY NOW.