Peoplebank require an IT Enterprise Architect to work on a vital new project to producing a new Technology Roadmap for large and complex organisation.
This will be a 3 month initial contract, highly likely to extend for another 3 months.
Working with other EAs, Director, SMEs etc. you will produce the technology roadmap that will:
- Understand and document relevant aspects of the operating context;
- Identify and document in-scope business capabilities;
- For each in-scope capability, in consultation with relevant stakeholders, analyse and document:
- Relevant sub-capabilities;
- The current state architecture, including technologies currently deployed and key issues associated with these;
- A preferred future state architecture including any changes to technologies deployed and the rationale for these changes; and
- A transition plan showing, at a high level, projects that need to be undertaken to achieve the preferred future state.
Skills and Experience Required
The Enterprise Architect required for this position must bring, at a minimum:
- Proven experience as an Enterprise Architect in a large and complex ICT environment;
- Proven experience developing high level costings for technology projects;
- Proven knowledge of enterprise architecture frameworks and methodologies, with emphasis on capability-based enterprise architecture planning methodologies;
- Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal); and
- Exception interpersonal skills, including the ability to engage technical and non-technical stakeholders at all levels.
Knowledge and experience working for a state government agency or within the healthcare industry would be advantageous, but is not essential.
This is an URGENT role, so please APPLY NOW !!
SA: LHS 296564