Applicant MUST be an Australian citizen or PR holder
Duration: 6 months contract
- Manage and guide CLIENT'S Enterprise Architecture practice through the provision of leadership for future investment in ICT systems and processes to support business objectives.
- Manage and guide the IT strategic planning practice, through the planning & provision of annual IT strategy across
- Support business and IT initiatives, ensuring alignment with ICT strategy and develop the enterprise architecture team to build a business focused architecture capability.
- Manage the development and implementation of consistent ICT Strategies & architectures for the organisation that support the implementation of the ICT strategy to meet the evolving needs of the CLIENT as it responds to training delivery and increasingly adopts innovative technology solutions.
- Translate business practices and processes into architectures to enable delivery of appropriate solutions, leading technology selection by working closely with internal businesses to define, scope and gain consensus on the right technology and optimal solutions that effectively meet current and future business needs.
- Leverage understanding of innovations in the technology solution space, coupled with oversight of the emerging needs of the CLIENT to define architecture standards and controls and the overarching governance processes required to assure compliance to those standards and controls.
- Drive and approve vendor/product selection activities including the development of vendor/product evaluation models used in Requests for Proposal (RFP's) to assure compliance with procurement guidelines.
- Monitor major vendor and technology market trends and provide the ICT leadership team with timely updates and updated roadmap reference points to facilitate planning and risk management
- Place the customer at the center of all decision making.