Our Federal Government Client is seeking a skilled ETL Developer to engage in the following deliverables:
- Provide the technical design, implementation, testing, and compliance for identified solutions.
- Design and implement ETL scripts and data warehouse solutions.
- Collaborate on warehouse and reporting design.
- Work with business teams to understand business process.
- In conjunction with the development team, ensure quality standards are adhered to during development and implementation.
- Document the architectural design and production support processes in relevant artefacts.
This is a long-term contract role until 30 June 2021, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
As the successful candidate you will demonstrate:
- Strong management skills and ability to develop collaborative relationships across multiple teams to influence and drive results in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment, while sustaining high performance standards
- Strong knowledge on system development life cycle
- Strong understanding of MDM - Master Data Management
- Understanding of data modelling principles for data warehouses
- Knowledge of business intelligence solutions and data warehouse development
- Clear verbal and written communication skills.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess a Baseline Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration Job Reference: #204782
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.