About the role
As Functional and Technical Consultant, the candidate will be responsible for translating customer requirements and business processes to appropriate solution designs, application build, perform unit testing as well as maintain OnPrem and On-line Dynamics infrastructures to support our solutions.
- The ability to effectively manage a number of competing priorities simultaneously, and carry out non-routine tasks under limited direction from Senior Technical/Research staff.
- Proven ability to investigate underlying issues of complex problems and develop appropriate responses by adapting/creating and testing alternative
Skills and experience
- At least 5 years of proven experience in Dynamics CRM with at least 1 year on Dynamics CRM 365 (on-premise and cloud)
- Experience in installation, setup and maintenance of onpremise Dynamics 365 installation including ADFS and IFD setup
- Experience in configuring and deploying websites to IIS
- Experience in configuring Windows Servers (2012+) for hosting applications and keeping them secure and patched
- Demonstrated knowledge of how to trouble shoot errors related to on-premise hosted application on Windows Server infrastructure
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Abegail Baniqued on 208541 quoting reference 208541.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.