The Domain Architect for Marketing Campaigns & Communications Platforms is accountable for defining the architecture, roadmap and leading the technical delivery for all Campaign Management and related Digital Marketing capabilities
The following are the key skills and experience required for the role:
- Extensive experience defining solutions & designs and implementations in Customer Marketing /Campaign Management - Inbound and Outbound
- Strong hands on experience building rules, data objects, integrations, and activities in Pega or equivalent CRM systems
- Experience in relational & dimensional data modeling, process modeling and performance tuning of large scale data warehouses.
- Experience partnering senior business stakeholders on strategy and requirements
- Experience leading and coordinating resources from multiple teams across different projects.
- Strong technical knowledge of data integration, metadata and Big data analytics tools.
- Experience in defining customer analytics record and feature engineering.
- Good understanding of Telco DW / Big Data solutions.
- Campaign Management preferably using Pega/SAS
- Relational Database Management System (RDBMS)
- Netezza / Teradata / Oracle Exadata Data warehouse platforms or equivalent.
- Cognos / Tableau or equivalent reporting/visualisation tools.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both verbally and in writing, to senior stakeholder and external groups.
- Ability to explain technical information in business terms.
- Strong in User Requirements Gathering, Maintenance and Support.
- Highly organized, self-motivated, pro-active, and able to plan.
- Ability to analyze and understand complex problems.
- Good experience managing users and vendors.
- Experience with enterprise Agile and Agile delivery frameworks and tools
- Experience in handling SDLC Life-cycle.
If you have the skills and experience mentioned above and believe you are the right candidate for the role then APPLY NOW on the link below!