Our client's global IT consulting practice helps CIOs and IT leaders design and implement their IT Strategies and Digital transformation agendas with advanced solutions in IT governance, security, data management, applications and compliance. As a trusted director you would be a leader in providing technology advisory services to the organisation's clients.
- Responsible for leading workshops with a range of clients on security strategies.
- Responsible for building a team/practice of management consultants.
- Ensure that each project is performed to our standards of quality and meets the needs of the client
- Focused on developing business opportunities in the marketplace
The successful candidate will have
- Professional Services Consulting experience (big four experience highly regarded)
- Proven Business Development skills in Consulting & building consultancy teams.
- Established local network (in employee's base location) / considered a trusted advisor within this network
- Experience Directing & Prior leadership direct supervisory experience in a team environment
EDUCATIONAL & PROFESSIONAL CREDENTIALS
- 12+ years in a related field - with most of the recent experience in consulting/professional services
- Extensive experience in Security Program & Strategy Services, Identity & Access Management, Data Security & Privacy Management, Vulnerability & Penetration Testing, Incident Response & Forensics
- Bachelor's or higher degree in relevant technology discipline (e.g. Business / Computer Information Systems or Information Security) required
- At least one relevant technical or professional certification required
We are seeking Candidates with a broad range of Security knowledge, who specialises in front end consulting, road mapping and investigation.
For more information please contact Ben Neal 0380807217 and quote # 202532