The Digital Project Lead will be responsible for leading, managing , facilitating and coordinating the successful design and delivery of the end-to-end integrated digital scope.
- Develop timely and relevant written submissions on issues affecting the progress of large scale and complex projects;
- Review the technical scope of services for various procurements and provide digital expertise in conjunction with appropriate staff and stakeholders;
- Develop and provide expert advice on and/or review and endorse a range of project deliverables (calling for expertise in Information Management (IM), service delivery, and ICT);
- Identify ICT risks and issues and develop appropriate mitigation strategies to ensure key project deliverables are achieved and the overall integrity of the project and the associated project program is maintained;
- Represent in discussions and negoatians with the construction manager in regard to key digital matters; and
- Manage internal staff and external service providers.
The Skills and Experience
- Experience in ICT portfolio/program management of a large hospital infrastructure delivery project.
- Implementation of complex, interdependent ICT application solutions within the health sector.
- Experience in ICT delivery during the design, construction, and commissioning of a Health facility.
- Proven stakeholder relationship management skills including the ability to influence key stakeholders and build relationships with senior management, technical specialists, and clinicians.
- Strong negotiation and problem-solving skills and the ability to identify key issues and risks to delivery
- Whilst not mandatory, a relevant qualification in information technology would be well regarded.
- Experience in large-scale healthcare infrastructure projects is highly desirable.
Please note that this role requires the individual to be based onsite with occasional travel to other locations
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Carrie Watts on 3003 7644 OR Moitri Banerjee 3003 7647 quoting reference 241972.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.