Digital Marketing Project Coordinator
- Initial 4-month contract
- Fremantle location
- Design & develop user focused digital content
A highly reputed client is seeking an experienced Digital Marketing Project Coordinator for an initial 4 month contract based in Fremantle.
- Create, update, edit and publish written, image and video content for the client's online booking website platform;
- Assist in the coordination and management of digital production activities, including contributing to copywriting, photography, and analytics briefs;
- Provide relevant administrative support for the project including but not limited to preparing and communicating status updates, performance reports and assisting with accounting requirements.
- Previous experience in the design & development of engaging & user-focused digital content for websites using content management systems, and other digital communication channels in a variety of formats including text, graphics, digital newsletters, audio/visual, multimedia and documents;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including the ability to write and edit across digital platforms;
- Demonstrated high level knowledge and experience in compliance with digital content standards such as accessibility and useability;
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
If you are interested and have the required experience, please apply now via the link below to be considered.
Contact: Lisa Williams - 9423 1400 - (210576)