A Digital Designer/Digital Copywriter is required on a permanent basis by a leading Australian telecom based in North Sydney. The Digital designer is responsible for designing and executing multi-channel automated marketing campaigns. This includes marketing emails, automated journeys and landing pages. Additionally, this role is responsible for building audiences for campaigns that has led to strong sales outcomes for the business. This is an exciting opportunity for a designer to make their mark using modern web tools to build and update these Digital assets.
The ideal candidate will; have experience executing content plans for various projects by writing copy for websites and digital properties, Collaborating with in-house UX and design teams. You will be a team player, with a deep understanding of the power of content to fulfil user needs and business objectives. You will be working with stakeholders, sponsors and subject matter experts in a large corporation so great communication skill is a must.
- Around 3 years of experience working in a similar role- graphic design experience is a plus
- Writes clear, concise, and grammatically correct copy for technical documents, grants, articles, press releases, reports, presentations, talking points, and marketing collateral
- Experience working on enterprise-level projects (either in-house of on agency side)
- Fluent in the Adobe Creative Suite (Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Experienced in using email marketing automation
- Strong team player/collaborator who can develop ideas, but also a self-starter who can work independently
If that sounds like you and you are ready to take on the next challenge, please get in touch!