In this role you will support the Agile scrum team in a variety of digital initiatives performing end to end business analysis work.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- Take end to end accountability for all analysis activities on initiatives from inception through to delivery.
- Work collaboratively with initiative stakeholders to identify a minimum viable product, balancing functional, architectural & user experience considerations
- Define how the success of an initiative will be measured and implement an appropriate monitoring plan.
- Break down initiative into epics and stories and capture requirements using acceptance criteria scenarios.
- Facilitate agile estimation, prioritisation, and planning workshops, identifying and managing inter-team dependencies.
- Experience delivering initiatives end to end in an agile scrum team environment.
- A portfolio of work in the digital space
- Stakeholder management skills with the ability to collaborate, influence, and align individual stakeholders/ teams.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills to identify new ideas and suggest innovation.
- Previously worked with Confluence, Jira and other digital collaborations tools.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Aine on 02 9409 4817 quoting reference: 194425.