Our client , one of the leaders in Superannuation Industry is looking for Digital BA to join their team as a key part of the digital transformation journey.
You will capture, define, document, and help facilitate delivery of requirements for change across multiple customer facing digital properties.
You'll be working with and supporting the Digital Product Lead and Digital Content Experience Writer to help bring the business rules and objectives you've collated to life.
Skills & Experience
- Prior experince as a BA/Digital Business Analyst driving Digital Transformation Projects
- Knowledge of; and extensive experience in the application of; contemporary business analysis best-practice frameworks (methodologies and processes) such as BABOK, Object Oriented Analysis & Design (e.g. UML), and business architecture (BPM, CBM, capability mapping, etc.).
- Knowledge of marketing or digital processes & platforms highly desirable
- Demonstrated experience conducting analysis of business needs
- Strong interpersonal skills including a strong ability to communicate and influence effectively across the most senior levels of the organisation.
- Proven experience interpreting and translating analysis results into insightful, clear and succinct technical specifications and requirement documentation with tangible examples of where insights from best-practice analysis methodologies have resulted in value adding business outcomes
- Superior analytical, conceptual and problem-solving skills and excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills including presentation skills with emphasis on developing quality outcomes. .
- Experience in a financial services environment especially understanding of superannuation context preferable
- Knowledge of both waterfall and agile methodologies and the application of business analysis practices within these frameworks
If this sounds like you, PLEASE APPLY NOW!!