Our client is embarking on an exciting new phase within their business and is seeking the services of an experienced Digital Account Strategist to join their high performing team.
This is a rare and unique opportunity for a high energy Digital Account Strategist to join this business during a critical time of growth and provide expertise and consultation across all areas of Digital Marketing.
Commencing in your role, you will work closely with the internal management team to finalise Digital Marketing strategies and packages which will be utilised by external customers.
Working with a range of clients from small to medium enterprise, you will develop and manage digital marketing strategies from concept through to implementation. You will also provide ongoing support and account management to external customers.
You will be a highly customer focused individual who thrives on best practice delivery, assisting clients to add value and gain maximum ROI on implemented Digital Marketing strategies.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Experience in developing and implementing end to end Digital Marketing strategies (Social Media, Web, Email, Blogs)
- Exhibit strong creative flair, create and manage content marketing strategies and social media presence across diverse industries
- Forecast marketing campaign growth and ROI - ability to report across all services
- Use and knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Adwords
- Use and knowledge of SEO, SEM
- Strong customer-facing abilities; ability to partner and influence
- Ability to lead and mobilize a cross-functional team without direct management responsibilities
- Be detail orientated with strong project management and planning skills
- Passionate and committed to making a difference to customers
This is a rare opportunity to make your mark in this newly created role. If you enjoy autonomy, being hands on whilst also consulting to your internal and external customers then this could be the role for you! In addition, there is strong view that the right candidate will move into a leadership role within a short time frame. You will be backed by a fantastic leadership team, work for a family-like environment and where long term careers are forged. On offer is flexible working arrangements and a market leading salary package. In addition to your salary you will also be provided with a car and tools of the trade.
Customers are based throughout regional South Australian areas (Murraylands) so you will need to be comfortable with this frequency of travel.
If you are passionate for all things Digital and want to join a fantastic team during this exciting time of growth and transformation, please apply or alternatively for a confidential conversation please call Katrina (08) 8112 7400
Want to be kept informed of career opportunities and market updates? Connect with me on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/katrina-vartzokas-pathrikar-19459221/